Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Let me introduce you to Ali. She is my best-est.  I have known her for what feels like forever. I am a part of her family, and she is a part of mine. Somehow in the mixed up, crazy world that is middle school we managed to stumble into each other and realized that we may just happen to be two of the most coolest people on earth.



She has been there for me through everything. 
She held my hand the times I was frightened (and too stubborn to admit it).
She’s let my cry on her shoulder when I couldn’t hold it in anymore. 
She was the only friend of mine to come to the funeral home when my Grandpa Curly died.
She was there outside the hospital room door when my son entered this world. 
She is the absolute keeper of memories and I love that she is that creative and that motivated.  In fact, she is the most creative person I know.  What she can do with her imagination astounds me and makes me feel like a kindergartner in comparison and I love her for it. 
My son loves her. And her dog.
She has always gotten me the best presents.
Sometimes we don’t talk as much as we used to, and it sucks.  But I know on those occasions that we can talk or get together, that it will be the highlight of my day.
She is my sister from another mother and she will be by my side when get married in the spring, just like she has been by my side during everything else.
Thank you Ali for being the bestest friend a person could  have.  You rock hard.
Oh yeah, and I love you dude.


 p.s. Day 2 done. Are you happy now butthead?

2 comments: